Our Values: Flexible ~ Quality ~ Knowledgeable ~ Helpful ~ Value for Money
About Concise Digital
Concise Digital was launched by Concise Training in late 2015. Concise Training has been offering social media training services since 2009. Concise Training offers face to face training (either workshops or bespoke training), City & Guilds accredited qualifications and online courses.
Social media consultation, social media marketing, content management, newsletters and search engine optimisation were within the scope of services offered to clients. However, under the brand of Concise Training, the additional message of offering a range of digital services was getting lost.
Concise Digital service offering:
- We firmly believe engagement is key to social media success and is the core of everything we do.
- You will have a dedicated account manager to identify specific, realistic aims for digital marketing as well as the brand and voice of your business, creating a bespoke solution for your budget and audience.
- You will be encouraged and helped to contribute to the content shared on social media – you know your business. We will work with your content and make it more engaging.
- Digital advertising campaigns can be created across the marketing channels if this is right for your business. We will help you to target the campaigns and keep within a specified budget.
Meet the Concise Digital Team
During 2010, Mary got tired of hearing about so-called ‘Social Media experts’ offering their services to companies as experts for vast sums of money. These ‘experts’ often only had 10 followers and were learning on the job, but they could “talk the talk”. Mary established the first accredited Social Media qualification – the ITQ in Social Media – in 2011 for people to learn how to use Social Media properly and to have a qualification to provide integrity.
In 2011 / 12, Mary worked with City & Guilds to launch a new Social Media diploma – launched in May 2012. During 2012, Mary worked with The Digital Youth Academy to create the learning materials for the Social Digital Apprenticeship.
On an on-going basis, Mary works with businesses and individuals to provide flexible training courses in Social Media or Microsoft Office. Mary has been in the IT industry for over 20 years, in both technical and project management roles. A keen dog walker when not training, she is passionate about what she does and ensures that each person she works with walks away with new and useful skills that will aid them in their day-to-day working life.
- Professional Diploma in Marketing (Digital Strategy) CIM
- BSc (Hons) 2:1 Mathematics & Computation
- Post Graduate Cert. of Education (FE)
- A1 Assessor Award
- European Computer Driving Licence Advanced
- MS Cert. Desktop Support Technician
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Member of Institute of Learning
- Member of Federation of Small Business
Viv joined the Concise Training team in September 2013 as Marketing Coordinator and helps manage Concise Digital.
Viv supports companies and individuals to create, manage and grow their brand’s presence through social media. She also manages user-generated contact, contributing towards driving web traffic and helping improve quality customer engagement.
A key attribute of her role is the creation of WordPress websites to showcase businesses and drive sales conversion. Viv creates digital media content such as social media cover images and branded images to enhance updates, email newsletters and websites and drive action through value-based content.
Viv is an experienced graphic designer with over 30 years experience and has worked in the fields of advertising, print, packaging, point of sale and direct mail.
Steve joined the team in 2014. He currently has four main roles:
- supporting individuals during their e-learning journeys
- managing social media content for clients
- running marketing campaigns and social media for Concise Training
- website development
He is a qualified trainer with an interest in online technologies, E-learning and, of course, social media. Before joining Concise Training he worked in education teaching young people and adults a variety of subjects including social media, IT and finance.
Jonathan joined Concise Digital in August 2015 as a Marketing Account Manager. He manages the social media channels for some of our clients as well as the social media channels for Concise Training. Jonathan is adept at actively seeking the right people to connect and engage with and listening to deliver real-time information on what’s happening on social media profiles.
Jonathan’s role includes:
- Content management
- Writing blog posts and about the latest social media developments
- Creating email newsletters
- Creating and delivering Facebook adverts
Before joining Concise Training Jonathan had an extensive 16-year career in retail management where he worked for several well-known retailers as well as a top Premier League football club store.
Sophie is working with Concise on an associate basis having been introduced to the brand by joining as a Diploma in Digital Marketing learner. With a background in journalism and PR and the knowledge gained from taking the course, Sophie researches and writes blog posts for our clients making sure that each uses the client’s voice, is interesting and relevant to the audience and doesn’t speak in jargon.
Where we are
Concise Digital is based in Faringdon, Oxford, however by embracing technology the business model enables our staff to work remotely from locations around the UK.