"It’s not enough to be busy, so are the ants. The question is, what are we busy about?" - Henry David Thoreau
Social Media Strategy
Social media is an essential component of digital marketing to raise brand awareness and validate brands. An effective social media strategy can lead to more customers, more traffic, and more engagement by developing a strong online presence for your business. When creating a strategy we consider all aspects of the business and examine how the business is currently marketed, the aims of the business, audience, social media tools, resources available in the business and how success will be measured. Posts are planned in advance providing a consistent approach to target your audience in line with your business goals and aligned with the elements and networks that work for your business.
Concise Digital offer expert consultancy and advice on all aspects of your social media and online presence. If you’re struggling to connect with your audience or simply don’t have the time to maintain your profiles, why not take a look at our range of social media content management packages?
Our comprehensive approach will
- Research your audience and identify customer demographics
- Help you identify key influencers to amplify your brand’s voice
- Review the effectiveness of your current marketing activity across all channels
- Research your competitors
- Provide guidance on how to market your business effectively online
- Recommend content that fits with your brand
Benefits of a social media strategy
- Save time and money by working in strategic targeted way
- Strengthen and maintain a positive brand image
- Maximise the impact of every customer touchpoint and drive traffic to your website,
- Get people talking about your brand
- Engender a culture of ‘this is how we do it’ helping to drive the right behaviours in your business
Learn how to create an effective social media strategy
If you would like to learn how to develop an effective social media strategy take a look at this CPD accredited short course by Concise Training. Alternatively, the Concise Digital team would be pleased to help you create a cohesive strategy tailored to your brand.